Power Electronics® International, Inc.®
Power Electronics® International, Inc.® has 50 years’ experience in industrial electronic control design and manufacturing of high-quality variable speed A.C. drives and automation control panels for heavy duty material handling applications.
As the only dedicated manufacturer for crane/hoist variable speed drives, you are assured that your crane/hoist will run flawlessly.
Complete control panels and systems are designed by our PE® Control Systems Division. Integrating the latest and most robust controls for high reliability cranes, hoists and ancillary material handling applications in mills, heavy industry, ports and factories.
Are you looking to enter the U.S. market?
Utilizing PE® drives and control panels in your cranes and hoists ensures instant acceptance in the North American market for your equipment. While also having the peace of mind that the drive manufacturer is local and available.
Check out some of our products and services:
• Micro-Speed® Multi-Vector® A.C. variable speed crane/hoist and heavy industry drives
• *NEW* ULTRA™ Multi-Vector® VFDs with optically isolated encoder inputs, ethernet and ethernet/IP native communications, Smart-Set™ flash drive settings. All hoist and crane logic are built in. Optional sensorless anti-sway control in the drives.
• Smooth-Move® Series Soft Starts versions one and two winding motor controls with Arc-Elimination™ receive NO electrical arc on make and break increases life and reliability of controls and motors.
• OEM design VFDs for high-reliability applications
• Explosion Proof control panels, Stainless Steel, IP, and NEMA enclosures.
• PE® Control Systems Division – can custom design manufacture control panels to the needs of any industry.
Exceptional and timely support when you call or email our sales team.
All Power Electronics® International, Inc.® products are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States for 50 years.
About Our Founder
Founded by former NASA project electrical engineer, Victor J. Habisohn, in 1969. Victor managed the design and manufacture of the Central Timing Device used on the Apollo Command Module and Lunar Excursion Module missions. The timing equipment required the highest reliability of all the electronics systems on the command module and L.E.M. Victor applied his philosophy of high quality, reliable and rugged design, engineering and manufacturing to Power Electronics® International, Inc.® products.
Power Electronics® International, Inc.® has its headquarters in East Dundee, IL USA which is 20 minutes from O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL USA. Sales@PEinfo.com
561-8 Plate Drive
East Dundee IL
60118-2467 UNITED STATES
Contact Person: Bob Ehrlich