LHI Jan/Feb 2021
In this month’s issue
- Face Time: Jim Colvin, CEO of Serious Labs, talks to Maria Hadlow about, the power and importance of VR simulation training in developing a culture of safety, competence and inclusivity.
- The Insider: A new Insider Chris Machut, CEO at crane camera company Netarus LLC, discusses why operating in the blind is problematic – anywhere.
- Warehouse optimisation: Covid has put additional strain on warehousing space, but with intelligent organisation and the right equipment, storage space could be doubled.
- Ross Moloney, LEEA CEO, on the emergence of more agile, efficient, international and ultimately supportive organisations in 2021.
- Britlift, part of the Unique Group, answers some of the key questions associated with spreader beams, and shares some product insights and predictions for 2021 with LHI readers.
- Carl Cooper, sales and aftersales manager at Hird Ltd examines the role pick-and-carry cranes play in industrial lifting and why it is so important they adopt green credentials.
- LHI takes a look at some of the rental predictions for next year and how they might impact the MEWP rental market in particular.