Capital Safety Launches i-Safe 3.0 Upgraded Fall-Protection Tracking
The original I-Safe system, launched in 2006, was the first radio frequency identification (RFID) system dedicated to tracking and inspection of fall-protection equipment.
Capital Safety says the new i-Safe 3.0 upgrade makes managing a safety program even easier and more cost-effective than its predecessors.
Key system upgrades:
- Multiple software offerings: Four software options now allow a company to decide whether it wants Capital Safety to host the data or wants to manage the data itself using the company’s own corporate computers or network server.
- Customizable: Offers the speed and benefits of pre-packaged solutions along with the advantages of letting a customer tailor features to its specific needs so it can efficiently manage its safety inspection program and assets.
- Consistent Inspection Tracking: Extensive list of standard and customized end-user-prompted inspection checklists to ensure more consistent inspections with detailed notations, photos, and inspection status.
- Effective Asset Management: The dynamic filtering mechanism allows a company to easily identify, track and reassign the location, status, and history of its valuable safety assets.
- Versatile Management Reports: Generates a wide range of operations and management reports, including inspection reports, summary of hazards, top 10 hazards, inspector statistics and more.
- Inspection Scheduling and Trigger Alerts: Proactively shares information throughout the organization by advising site managers of upcoming or overdue inspections.
- Flexibility: Provides flexibility to use High Frequency RFID tags and readers or barcode information capture.
All of this adds up to a more user-friendly system that offers significant time savings, more consistent safety compliance and the benefits of mitigating active and future risks, says Capital Safety.