11/11/2011 - 04:00 am
CCAA Names New Officers at Fall Meeting
The Crane Certification Association of America (CCAA), Vancouver, Wash., voted on and appointed new officers at its fall meeting, held October 16-18 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista hotel in Orlando, Fla.
The new officers are:
- President: Ray Feidt, Stephenson Equipment, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Vice President: Jim Jota, Water Weights Inc., Montclair, Calif.
- Secretary: Howard Bristow, Truck & Equipment Specialist, Ridgewood, N.J.
- Treasurer: Stephen Perry, Enso Crane Services, Dover, N.H.
- Executive Officer: Joe Lane, Cairo Marine Services, Jackson, Mo.
The conference included presentations from Feidt and Bristow as well as other industry experts such as Wireco’s Dr. Frank Jauch and Spectware’s Eric Skinner.
During the meeting, CCAA decided to add training, including testing and continuing education, to its semi-annual meetings. Additionally, CCAA plans to write association papers on the new Cranes and Derricks in Construction Standard (1926.1400) and submit them to OSHA for further clarification.