Change in Konecranes’ leadership team
Topi Tiitola, senior vice president of Integration and Project Management, has decided to leave Konecranes to pursue other opportunities. He stepped down from Konecranes Leadership Team on 14 July 2023, but will continue to be employed by Konecranes until 14 January 2024, ensuring smooth handover of his duties.
“I want to thank Topi Tiitola for his contribution to Konecranes’ leadership team and the company overall over the past years. I warmly wish Topi all the best in his future endeavours,” said Anders Svensson, Konecranes president and CEO.
As of 14 July 2023 Konecranes Leadership Team consists of the following members:
- Anders Svensson, president and CEO
- Teo Ottola, CFO
- Fabio Fiorino, executive vice president of Business Area Industrial Service & Equipment
- Mika Mahlberg, executive vice president of Business Area Port Solutions
- Juha Pankakoski, executive vice president of Technology
- Anneli Karkovirta, senior vice president of People & Culture
- Sirpa Poitsalo, senior vice president of General Counsel