Crown Recognizes Top-Performing Branches and Dealers
Crown Equipment, New Bremen, Ohio, recently recognized 16 winners with Summit and Ascent Awards for outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction. The annual recognition program honors Crown’s top company-owned branches and independent dealers nationwide.
According to Jim Ellis, senior vice president, the winners displayed true teamwork and sincere dedication to providing customers with the right material handling equipment and technology to help control costs, improve safety and enhance energy efficiency.
“Our strong branch and dealer network provide a vital link to our customers that allow us to work closely with them to help them get the most out of their fleet and address their efficiency and performance challenges in the warehouse and across the supply chain,” Ellis said. “The 2011 winners exhibit professionalism while providing value to our customers on a daily basis.”
Among all winners, Crown Lift Trucks of Pittsburgh, Pa., and Action Lift of Pittston, Pa., earned the prestigious James F. Dicke Pioneer Award as the company’s top-performing branch and dealer, respectively.
Company-owned branches and independent dealers recognized as part of the program included:
2011 Summit Award Winners
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Seattle, Wash.
- Naumann Hobbs, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Homestead Materials Handling Company, Roanoke, Va.
- Action Lift, Pittston, Pa.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Dayton, Ohio
- Crown Lift Trucks, Ontario, Calif.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Atlanta/Tifton, Ga.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Boston, Mass.
2011 Ascent Award Winners
The Ascent Award recognizes branches and dealers that performed well and are continuing to move toward the summit.
- A.J. Jersey, South Plainfield, N.J.
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Portland, Ore.
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Norfolk, Va.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Ft. Wayne, Ind.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Salt Lake City, Utah / Boise, Idaho
- Crown Lift Trucks, Oakland, N.J.
- Crown Lift Trucks, Denver, Colo.