Free SAF-T Conference Webinar Set for March 22
The 2012 SAF-T Conference Webinar Series is scheduled to kick off March 22 at 2 pm EDT with “Best Practices for Aerial Lift Training.” Presented by Jeff Stachowiak, national safety training director for Sunbelt Rentals, this webinar will review and explain in detail top industry concerns for aerial lift training. He also will discuss overcoming these challenges.
Topics to be reviewed include:
- Understanding the importance of proper general training and familiarization;
- Improper and proper training;
- Clarifying the confusion between general training and familiarization;
- Understanding who is qualified to be a trainer;
- Clarifying each party's responsibility as they are stated in the standards; and
- The impact on insurance due to aerial lift injury and property damage.
There is no cost to attend this event. Sign up today to reserve your seat!
This presentation is sponsored by CertifyMeOnline.net, the industry's leader in online interactive training and testing for powered material handling equipment and aerial lift equipment.