Hitachi Introduces NEMA 3R & NEMA 12 Pre-Engineered Inverter Panels
Hitachi America, Ltd., Industrial Components & Equipment Division, Tarrytown, N.Y., has launched a pre-engineered panel product line that includes the NEMA 3R- and NEMA 12-rated inverter panels with capacities ranging from 5 to 600 hp.
The Hitachi Variable Frequency Drive Panels basic models include many popular options while affording users the ability to select the options that best suit their needs. The end result is that users have a customized variable frequency drive panel that best fits their specific application needs.
Base models include the Hitachi inverter selected for the application, line reactor, 3-amp breaker protected power supply for exhaust fan, installed exhaust fan, wire channel duct, wired terminal block for ease of power supply and motor lead wiring, all prewired in a NEMA rated panel. The Hitachi Inverter Panel will also include a white back panel with a front-mounted Hitachi logo and user options that may include a serial number and/or job name.
A variety of additional user specified options are available and may include the following:
- Main Breaker Disconnect
- Fused Disconnect with fuses
- Breaker/Flanged Disconnect Switch with door interlocked handle
- Non-fused Disconnect Switch
- Non-fused Disconnect Switch with door interlocked handle
- 2 contactor bypass configuration
- 3 contactor bypass configuration
- Soft Starter bypass configuration
- Space heater
- Local-Off-Remote Selector Switch
- Output Reactor
- Transient Surge Suppressor
- 22 mm Speed Reference Potentiometer (10K Ohm)
- Manual Disconnect
- Leg or Pole mount
- NEMA 12