UniCarriers Americas Adds New Standard Features to Popular Lift Truck Lines | Industry News
UniCarriers Americas Corporation has replaced halogen headlines with LED headlights on its Nissan Forklift by UniCarriers Platinum II and GO4 series lift trucks as a standard feature, citing the popularity of the LED's option on its Platinum II and GO4 orders.
Additionally, the company has added a welded assist grip to the right-hand front pillar on most Platinum models. Additional options that are now available for these lift truck models include LED-type front turn signals and rear combination lights. GO4 models now have optional LED-type rear work lights.
“We received a high volume of requests for these particular features, and we are happy to respond to our customers’ needs with additions to the standard and optional features,” said Steve Cianci, vice president, sales and marketing for UniCarriers Americas. “Nissan Forklift by UniCarriers lift trucks in these lines already offered excellent standard and optional features, and they now offer even more value to their owners and operators.”
New options available on the Platinum II models include:
- LED-type rear drive light
- Acrylic non-glass mirrors
- Rear, right-side assist grip with horn button
- Self-adjusting, smart backup alarm
Additional features that were already standard on these lift trucks include:
- UniCarriers’ comprehensive engine and transmission protection and warning systems to warn operators in the case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, which extends engine and drive train life.
- Seat-actuated Operator-Presence System that prevents use of lift and tilt functions when the operator is not inside the operator compartment.
- A fuel-management system that optimizes engine performance for excellent fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.